Just before xmas my wife attended her work xmas party and ended up waking up next to a coworker. She claims that she has no recollection of the evenings events from 7pm onwards until she work up the next morning-- claiming she blacked out on alcohol. I should mention that prior to this day we were the happiest couple in the world and had 2 weeks prior just ended fertility treatments to no avail. I had never ever had any reason not to trust her and this was honestly the last thing that I thought would ever happen in our marriage. I just can't move on because there is part of me that doubts she has told me the whole truth. She has even spoken to the coworker and he is claiming the same thing that he blacked out I suppose he is protecting himself as he has a girlfriend. She also claims that she had no interaction with the coworker other than for work --he is a student on placement and 10 years her junior. My wife drinks the odd glass of wine here and there but very rarely to excess. She has never experienced a blackout before-I just wanted some understanding from others who may have experienced blackouts.q

• I know right now at this moment you are feeling down but i had experience blackouts, you do not feel the moment that you are knock out, if she tells you nothing happen then trust her even when is hard to know if they are telling you the truth but i bet your wife loves you so much that she would not do you wrong... I hope everything goes well in yall marriage and do not let anything so stupid ruined y'all love ..

You should have a conversation with her saying that you forgive her this time, but that if she is serious about your relationship then she will agree to never drink again if you are not there with her. After that, if it happens again, just leave her.