Allergic to my pet dog's saliva. what can I do ? I am tried of rashes and itching. What can I do?

At me too an allergy. I have a long time with her. For myself, I decided that if the reaction of an allergic person is not life-threatening, there are measures that they can take to reduce their symptoms. Create a "no allergy" zone in your home and do not let your dog into this area; The bedroom is usually the best room for this. Install a high-performance air filter (HEPA) indoors. You can find them in almost any department store or in a store for home and garden or on the Internet. Get impermeable covers for your mattress and pillows so that particles of allergens, worn on clothes and other means, can not accumulate on them. Install HEPA filters throughout the house and keep dust collection furniture, such as curtains and carpets, to a minimum. Clean often and thoroughly to remove dust and dandruff, and wash furniture covers, curtains and other fabrics as often as possible. Buy a HEPA vacuum cleaner with a microfilter to collect all allergens. Washing your dog every week can reduce the number of allergens in wool by 84%. There are foods that claim to reduce pet allergens when you spray them on your dog's fur, but they do not work as well as a simple weekly bath. Consult your veterinarian about the safe use of shampoo. Instead of just assuming that you are allergic to a dog, ask your allergist to test you and confirm it. Many people with allergies are sensitive to multiple allergens and need to reduce the levels of allergens of many substances in their environment, rather than concentrating only on their allergies to dogs. Allergy outbreaks, known as immunotherapy, can reduce symptoms, although they can not eliminate them. They gradually deactivate the immune system of the allergic person to allergens of domestic animals by injecting known allergic agents under the skin. This causes the body to produce antibodies (protective proteins). These antibodies block the dog's allergen from the reaction. Depending on the severity of the allergy, people will receive one dose per week for several weeks to several months. The subsequent dose once a month usually controls the allergic reaction. There are other methods for treating allergies to dogs, such as certain types of steroids, antihistamine nasal sprays or antihistamine tablets. There are many medicines in the form of sprayers and inhalers for asthma sufferers who can be used individually or in combination with each other. Probably the most important step for an allergy sufferer is to find an allergist who understands and sympathizes with your commitment to live with your dog. If you combine the above methods of treatment; medicine, cleaning methods and immunotherapy, you should be able to happily and successfully live with your dog. If you do not already have a dog and you know that you are sensitive to them, think before you bring a new dog home. Make sure that you can live comfortably with the dog, because few who suffer from allergies are ever completely accustomed to their dogs. The only possible exception is children who sometimes outgrow their allergies. Please consider all the difficulties with the dog before acquiring it to minimize the risk of making a determined decision to abandon your dog and send it to an uncertain future.