i have a friend who has been having difficulty with extra foreskin. He has to hold down the shaft of his penis while having sex or it will hurt with the loose skin moving too much. He also, I believe, has issues with erection as a result.

This wouldnt be a problem if it didnt hurt him. He also thinks the skin has continued to stretch over time. he has been to a few doctors and they didnt have an answer.

does anyone know of a doctor or what type he should see for this? he has already seen Urologsts.

Also, has anyone experienced this problem? remember, he is already circumcized.

thanks in advance for any help! Maddie