Hi, I have underwent an abortion and I feel bad now. Why have I done it? but, it seems to me that I would be disappointed even if I decided to have child? There are always pros and cons.

Hi, often women who've had abortions stay strongly on the point that an abortion is a sin. Very few have said they had no emotional scars from the abortion. A woman needs to be fully informed of all possible options before making a decision to have an abortion. One of the more interesting weblogs to read on this subjects is Annie After Abortion weblog. It is about a woman who had abortions. Many years after, she is still facing the psychic pain over it. Now, she is involved in work counseling women who've had the same problem and need support about it.

I do not regret my abortion at all, I am very happy that I made that choice.

Many women are.

Women also have regrets! It is okay to grieve and feel a loss, this is how you cope and move through these feelings.

You are not a bad person, but abortion is difficult for many women.

Many women have stated something similar to what you have, "I feel like I would regret having a baby too".

Abortion is not always an easy decision, but you are not alone, and you are not a bad person.

Please, please, please stop making these women feel like horrible people.
How dare you come here and throw stones at these girls? It's fine that you are against abortion and please feel free to express yourself, but not at some one else's expense.
I had 2 procedures myself, i was not angry like you said, i was a bit pissed at myself for not being more careful, i did not hate myself because i knew that it needed to be done, tho i was sad for a while, i was a bit guilty, but that goes with it, and i as far as suicidal, not once did i ever feel like killing myself.
What has marraige got to do with it? Married couples get pregnant, married couples have abortions.
Please, these girls come here for some advice, they may be looking for that shoulder to cry on tho it may be from a perfect stranger. Then we get some one like you who just makes that wound deeper and throws in an extra handful of salt.
No one really needs your kind of advice. You have taken an already broken heart and could have very well made it worse.

I totally agree. Why should someone speack for another person body, when it's not evenm theirs to decide. Let them make that decision.

You're killing a baby... Don't kill them for your mistake... Consider adoption...

HI,
im 18 years old and my boyfriend is 19 and in rehab in the moment, and right now we live far apart from each other.. im 5 weeks pregnant and am considering abortion, im so confused i cant even take care of myself, let alone a child. My parents want me to keep it and say they would never talk to me again if i do have an abortion.. i dont even have my permit education or anything, i dont know what to do

hi worried

your parents want you to keep the child? Does this mean they are willing to finacially and physiclly raise this child with you?

Have you put any thought into adoption?

Im willing to give you a rounded picture of your choices if your willing to.

First lets start with where are your from(country). What are your feelings of termination, adoption, keeping the child?

Im willing to be a shoulder for you to lean on so you can make the best desission. Be known im personally not one for abortion but if thats the choice you make i will help gather information for you to that end. Same with adoption ill gather the steps you would need to proceed in that direction also.

Thanks for your time