Hello my name is Brittany im currently 16 years old. My life has been tough but i am great full for my life, my mother got pregnant at 16 as well... my dad left her and has olny been around my life on and off. When i turned 8 years old i went to go see my dad and my step mom, of course my real mom didn't have much money and was immature at the time. My mother would always have guys in and out beating her up and it still effects me to this day. I was 8 but smart i didn't want to live that life anymore so i went with my dad and he took me in his wife abused me called me names made me feel worthless. To this day i still have problems from it): Well i grew up with this boy named nick he's a good guy and we dated for a couple of months... i found out i was pregnant about 2 weeks ago i am currently 6 weeks pregnant. Im scared i dont know what to do, I feel if i do get an abortion i would go to hell, and on top of everything i am a type 1 dibetic....(spell check) I love to dance i was planning on becoming pro one day... I am leaning on a abortion but if i do get one i wold feel bad ... please help give me some of your options.... thank you

Maybe you should consider adoption you are so young. I had an abortion and I am 4 years older than you and it made me really depressed and I dropped out of college and they did the abortion wrong to where I bled for three months after and had to get another surgery because I still had tissue and a blood clot in me. Abortion just causes extra problems I believe you can do anything you set your mind to. If you want to raise your baby many states provide assistance to young girls and crisis pregnancy centers can tell you about all types of help. My dad was also adopted from young parents because his adoptive parents couldn't have kids and they provided an amazing life for him and are great grandparents. Look at all your options abortion is a huge decision I deeply regret. Let us know what you decide and if you need to talk more you can let me know!!