Lately, I have been feeling that the world isn't real. Sometimes it's a dream, and sometimes it's just a blurry nothing. My friend's mom was driving dangerously, and I thought that if we got into an accident I would watch them die but nothing would happen to me because I was unreal just like the rest of my dream. Then, everything would be fine again because no one can really die in this dream. It is just a blank spot for a moment, and then they'd be alive again. This feeling makes me want to do something dangerous like overdose or get into a car accident to see if I could die. Is this bad? What is it and how can I make it go away?

I highly recommend that you seek therapy or psychiatry. It is very dangerous, especially if you are losing your sense of inhibition. It could be a sign of depression or another mental disease. Seeing a therapist can help you get advice from a professional and talk about your emotions; if it is bad enough, they will refer you to a psychiatrist to get medication.

If you believe in differen't dimensions and after life there's some theories that what we see is not actually there its us that can see a tabel or a car but all that these objects are is vibration and its out mind that creates them into the objects, We are in the third dimension you arn't mad you could possibly be seeing things from the fourth dimension and if you're seeing these things in your dream that is definatley on a different dimension im not too good with this subject but my dads always talking about different dimensions and vibrations but to me thats what it sounds like. We can't die our spitit never dies its just our spirit leaving out body like a crab leaving its shell, I dont think youre going mad at all but you shouldnt try out dangerous but dont worry:-)