I've been eating a lot of fish lately and I'm worried that it's too much. I started eating so much of it because the nutritional benefits and I just love the taste! I had Mahi Mahi on Monday, tilapia on Thursday (LOTS), tuna on Friday, salmon on Friday, and tuna today. I almost got salmon tonight but I didn't want to over do it. Would it have been okay to get the salmon? Am I already eating too much fish? I plan on having a tuna salad almost everyday for lunch and fish for dinner at least 2 or 3 times a week. Is that okay?

Hello, yes, they say it is healthy to eat fish because it contains a lot of the vitamins and oils that are only found in fish. However, i dont think its as healthy to eat that amount of fish. It may have been healthy to eat that much 1000 of years ago but not today. There is so much mercury in the fish these days that it turns out that eating fish becomes a risk. Even FDA has declared that you should not eat more than 30 pounds of fish per year. Its supposed to be healthy , but because of mercury try reducing your fish intake.