I started getting into weight training recently and feel and look great, but I do feel that I am reaching a limit and that I should be doing more if I want to continue to develop. I am sure that diet would help enormously. What's the best diet for weight training? Can you point me in the right direction?

There are a number of different schools of thought when it comes to diets for weight training, but I think that you should read about this yourself and come to your own conclusions. There is this About site about weight training diets that I like, and you can find it at http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/sportsnutrition/a/Food_Strength.htm.
Perhaps you would like to have a look around there and see if you can pick up any useful tips. Good luck with the bodybuilding!

As far as I know Diet differs from person to person, the weight, height, workout regime etc. Most of the good gyms have their own dietician and they can guide you accordingly.

Shining Star
lots of proteins - best are animal proteins - in that case meat - chicken meat, veal, fish are the best. Egg whites also contains lots of proteins, but also beans and tofu if you are vegan.
After training - 15 minutes after - eat sugary food (fruit, bananas, raisins etc.) but an hour or hour and proteins again. When I was on bodybuilding diet, I really got sick of chicken, so try to make your diet as diverse as possible.
Also, protein shakes are fine (max 2 servings per day). Lots of fluid - water is best - and of course you do need to know that alcohol or marijuana are a no-no .. there are no one beer today - no beer at all! Now and then a glass of wine, but it is best f you avoid it completely in the first place.