I'm 17 and I've been on Low-Ogesteral 28 for two weeks now, I started October 3rd. I had intercourse with my boyfriend without a condom on October 13. He pulled out but I'm well aware of cases where pre-cum gets a girl pregnant. I take the pill EVERYDAY at 10 a.m. I started the pill while on my period. I began my cycle on the 1st and started the pack that Sunday (the 3rd)...I'm so worried and I need at least some reassurance of some sort. How long does it take for this particular birth control to take effect?? Was I okay considering I waited a little over a week after starting before not using a condom?? please help:(

usually u should use a condom for a month while taking the pill just to make sure it's in full affect and yes it is possible to get pregnant w/ pre cum wait and see if your period comes and if i were u use the condoms..

You should be alright, wait to get your period just to be sure though