i think i am having a pregnancy scare or that i could be pregnant. My last cycle was on July 28,2010 and i had sex on August 11, 2010, which was around the time that i was suppose to be ovulating. I did not use protection. In Sept. i started getting cramps thinking that my period was coming but it was a no show. I also had a lot of gas but i don't have a lot of gas anymore. Sometimes i get like this pain across my stomach but i don't know if that has anything to do with it. I get nauseated when i get out of bed in the morning sometimes and after i eat. Also i get bloated after i eat and it makes me look like i am 3 or 4 months. I feel very tired even when i have a good night of sleep or sometimes i just can't sleep at all. I took 3 home test and they all came out negative so im not sure now. I am feeling like i am but idk. should i get a blood test???

i would go and get a blood test :-) that way you can stopp stressing so much, eather way then you will know whats happening!

alexia

Do you use the very first morning urine??? or during the day ????? take on in the morning aif you still have no period Yet i would be taking one ... and making an appointment with my Gp