Has anybody been on suzanne sommers diet? I read about it and it sounds ok but also a lot of work and effort needs to be done. The hardest of all eliminating sugary foods. I tried many weight loss pills and none of them really worked. I know I need to put my mind to eating properly and healthy and I was wondering if this diet may be the way to go! I would appreciate any comments!

My neighbor recommended me this diet and you are right, it does sound ok. You get to eat more but smaller dishes, which stimulates our metabolism, points out the importance of vegetables and fruits and water intake. All we need is to put our mind to eat and not cheat just like with any other diet!

I lost 40lbs in 3 months on this diet. If you crave sugar you can eat the sugar free popcycles as a carb meal or snack. Please give this a try it works!!!!

It's a great way of eating for the rest of your life and requires not too much effort. Also read her book Fast and

East. I lost 13lbs in 2 months and don't feel deprived

Suzanne nails it when she says cravings for sugar will die down if you follow her directions and eat only the pro/fats meals, being sure to omit any carbs. Not only am I staying away from the garbage (sugary ice cream), I have stopped craving Starbucks in the middle of the day. All I can say to myself is why didn't I try this sooner? :-D

My aunts on it and she said its a great healthy program.

Hey i read Suzanne book and i am eager to start this program and eating healthy. However i am just a bit confused about the dairy products. i understand you can have regular cheese for a protein meal but can i have LOWFAT cheese as well or is that a no no. Also under the Funky Foods it says you cant have low fat milk or whole milk is that lowfat just regarding milk or all dairy products. if someone can please help me with this id greatly appreciate it. And great job to those that already lost weight. :-)