The amphetamine treatment centers provide the best treatment methods for the Amphetamine drug addictions recovery. Usually, research has exposed that for both outpatient and residential amphetamine drug addictions recovery programs, period of ninety days or additional is required to see expected outcome.

**edited by moderator**

Does this apply to RX's as well? Like Adderall? I have been on it for 6 years, legally (I am prescribed 25 mg/day) I really want to stop though, but its TOUGH! I dont think I need to go through "rehab" or anything, but I want to do it right, and permanent, and not gain weight doing it.

Just do it. For yourself. Whatever it takes. Adderall is the worst.

To prevent weight gain, concentrate at the grocery store. Vegetables, cooked quickly or raw, with some protein, can be eaten in unlimited amounts. Know that you will crave food, so you should have things that you can eat a lot of without worrying. Salads help, too.

Life sucks afterwards. I don't know yet for how long. I was prescribed 60mg/day, and I have been hating everyone for it, but it's better than being f*****g high without realizing it.