I have been having weakness in my both arms for some times now. I don’t know what to do about it. I don’t know why and how it started…but it is there. What would be appropriate treatment?

Arm weakness can be a symptom of many conditions, so appropriate treatment will depend on diagnose. It can be anything from: injury, nerve compression, TOS, possible causes of damage to the ulnar nerve to muscle disorders. It should be evaluated by professional.

I had suffered a unexplained foot drop in year 2001 since then off and on I suffer weakness in my left lower leg. recently this has come on more frequently and now i have noticed in the past few day that I seam to have a sensation down my left hand and arm. today it seams to feel the same in my shoulder. a feeling of weakness, heavyness and may be very slight numbness. do you have any answers