Hi, I am 23 years old female and I think that I am suffering from anorexia. I am so skinny and feel so week that I almost have no energy for everyday job. I know that I have to stop with this but I can't do it alone. I am too weak to fight against this alone. I would like to know who do I seek support from?

Hi, if you have realized that you have problem it is the firs but very important step in your fight to back in normal life. You would go to see your doctor and he will sent you to the psychiatrist and nutritionist who will help you to overcome this problem. Very important thing is to find support in your surrounding. Your friends, family or boyfriend may be very important part of your healing process. Also if you need some advice you may find many support groups which are fighting against this disorder.