I'm looking for information about crackind and popping in my face every time i move my head

This sounds similar to what I experience always. Don't know if its after Chiropractor cracked my neck or if I have sever sinusitis or ENT problems (perhaps), Aneurysm perhaps? People around me when they hear me crack it they look at me open their eyes wide! I do not feel the poping in the neck... sometimes I do..t for the most part I feel the poping is in at the top of the cranium. Any ideas? Sometimes this gives me a relief, no headaches though... the relief might also trigger my nose breath better or open a nasal pasage (I feel it).

I have the same problem. It always feel like pressure is in my head. I can pop my head by moving it froward with my hands

I have kind of the same issue my head will creak. I have been dealing with chronic sinusitis since I was a toddler. I have had some treatment which mostly only got rid of the headaches but I still have some residual issues. This might help answer your question but I'm gonna search a bit deeper.