Hi, I am 27 years old and just recently started having big problems with gingivitis, it just won’t go away! I have raised oral hygiene level the best I could but the inflammation still remains. So, do you know of any natural home remedy treatment available for gingivitis? What should I do?

One of the possibilities would be increasing oral hygiene level even more. You could use brine water, dental floss, anti bacterial oral products and of course good tooth brush and tooth paste. If this does not work, then a visit to dentist could save you from a lot of trouble. I mean, dentist will clean your teeth thoroughly, removing plaque too and after that, all that is left for you is to maintain that state.

Inflammation in your gums should be treated with Vitamin C which is found in fruits and vegetables. You can also gargle using warm water with salt to help on how to get rid of gingivitis. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use