Hi, good people. My gingival is very inflamed. I think it is called gingivitis. In any case, I would like to try to cure it with a mouthwash. I would appreciate if anyone could recommend me a good mouthwash. I hope answering to my post won’t bother you much. Thank you in advance.

Hello to you too. Gingivitis represents an infection of the gums. Usually, it isn’t painful, so many people don’t notice it. The gums usually get puffy because of this infection. There are many excellent antibacterial mouthwashes. I couldn’t recommend any special. I think it would be better for you to visit a dentist. He will clean your gums professionally. He will also recommend you some mouthwash. I hope this helps.

gannon2029 wrote:

Hello to you too. Gingivitis represents an infection of the gums. Usually, it isn

awesome a very useful information i voted like what 20000000000000000 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD