Hello all. I wanna buy this supplement that my sister has been using and I wanted to hear your opinion about it.

It is called Actislim ultra food supplement and it is supposed to be very good. My sister says she used it for a while right after she finished high school.

I don’t know if her results were noticeable, since I haven’t seen her or my family in four years, but she says she was very satisfied. Accordingly she lost 15 pounds in a month.

Do you know anything about this supplement? Is it really possible to lose weight with it?

Hello there.

Sure it is. I used this supplement last year. I had a wedding (not my wedding) in August and I needed to lose 19 pounds till that event since I it was really important for me to look nice.

I started using Actislim in June and by the end of July, I had already lost 14 pounds. It wasn’t easy since I wasn’t only taking this supplement, I was exercising every day and I was also avoiding foods that contain sugar.

But it totally paid off.

So the answer would be, yes, you can lose weight with this supplement.

I am not so sure about that. I have also been decided to try these pills a couple of months ago. I read everything about it that can be found on the internet. I found the list of ingredients, dozens of reviews and testimonials. Everything sounded pretty encouraging and I thought why not.

Then I contacted a cousin who has personal experience with it and she told me I am going to waste my money. In the next few days, I only heard bad things about it from the people I know. Not only their words sounded reassuring, but the results too.

Really? I am very surprised to hear that.

At the same time I started using this product, a close friend of mine started using it too.
We were about to go to the same wedding, we were both bridesmaids, so we had the same motive to lose weight. It worked good for her too. She lost about 12 pounds with Actislim.

We did exercise a lot though, and we were trying to avoid junk food and stuff like that. But I still think our weight loss had a lot to do with this weight supplement. I don’t know, maybe I am wrong.