Hi everyone,

I'm visiting this website from time to time since people in my family have some heart problems and this place was very useful. I had no idea that I'm going to need your help as well, at least I hoped that I won't. 

Well, I recently got ischemia, it's the medical term for what happens when your heart muscle doesn't get enough oxygen. It is supposed to be just a temporary problem, but my doctor told me that I need to go through Cardio revasculation, I don't even know what it is.

Anyone here gone through Cardio revasculation after ischemia?

Hi Guest,

Well, I've been through cardio revasculation since I had ischemia myself, so I can tell you a bit about it.

Revascularization is the restoration of perfusion to a body part or organ that has suffered ischemia. It is typically accomplished by surgical means, vascular bypass and angioplasty are the two primary means of revascularization.

Since your heart is the problem here, you are going to have to go through thorough analysis and diagnosis before you can go to cardio revasculation. 

I had to have a vascular bypass done, it is a surgical procedure performed to redirect blood flow in a region of the body, in my case it was my heart, like in yours.

Hello guys,

I've never had to go through cardio revasculation, nor did I ever have ischemia, but I have a friend who had angioplasty done, the one of two procedures that Alan mentioned above.

Angioplasty (or Balloon angioplasty) is an endovascular procedure to widen narrowed arteries or veins. An empty balloon, known as a balloon catheter, is passed over a wire into the narrowed locations and then inflated to a fixed size. The balloon forces expansion of the narrowing within the vessel and the surrounding muscular wall, opening up the blood vessel for improved flow, and the balloon is then deflated and withdrawn.

I always thought that this idea, who ever came up with it, was genius.

Hi everyone,

Vascular bypass and angioplasty are indeed the two options mostly used when someone has ischemia, but these are not the only options out there.

A close friend of mine had heart ischemia and he had to have a coronary artery bypass done. The surgical procedure places new blood vessels around existing blockages to restore necessary blood flow to the heart muscle. Once blood flow is re-established normal heart function may return in time. Now, even this type of cardio revasculation has its own types of procedures, for example, the most common one is coronary artery bypass grafting.

These procedures used to be very dangerous but since the technology progressed, they are not so dangerous nowadays.

Hello there everyone.

Luckily, I haven’t and no one who is close to me never had experience with cardio revasculation after ischemia.

But I am pretty sure that my neighbor Gretchen had experience with this. I am not sure am I telling you how exactly that happened, but I think that she had surgical procedure and I do know that this is a endovascular procedure that is going to help you wide narrowed arteries or veins. I am not really sure what this means but I am sure that this is going to help you. She was feeling fine after this so I believe that you won’t have any problems as well. At least, I hope so.

Good day there guys.

I was always thinking that this is a very complicated procedure and that this is something dangerous. I know that one girl from my job had this but since I am not so good with her, I didn’t ask her what this is actually.  

Anyway, now when I am reading all your posts in here I can tell this to my aunt’s friend that needs to go through cardio revasculation as well. I hope that she will find your posts helpful. Actually, I am sure that she is going to find it helpful. Thank you so much!

I did. Let me share my experience with you. I have myocardial ischemia and it usually occurs when blood flow to your heart and it is reduced, it is preventing it from receiving enough oxygen. The reduced blood flow is usually the result of an atrial or even in some cases complete blockage of your heart’s arteries. The treatment involves blood flow to the heart muscle. I had the surgery and I was treated with medications as well. I am feeling fine, maybe I do have some discomforts but I am fine. I hope hat this is helpful.