Hi. I started taking Anorex weight loss pills recently. I really need to lose weight. That is really important to me for many reasons. One of the main reasons is that, in two months, my boyfriend and I are going to be in Dubai. It will be my first time going there and I expect that experience to be perfect. And it won’t be perfect if I don’t lose at least half of my extra pounds till then. Do you think I will be able to lose 20 pounds in less than two months? And do I still need to exercise since I am taking Anorex?

I envy you so much. I always wanted to go there. It would be perfect for me even if I had 80 extra pounds.

As for the exercising, I think you should. I think that even combing these pills with both exercising and a diet may not be a bad idea. I know a lot of people (4 of them actually) who tried losing their weight with Anorex only, no diets, no exercising, just the pills. And I must tell you the results were not so great. The efficiency of these pills is very questionable. If you rely only on them I’m afraid you won’t be able to achieve your goal. 

Hello. A friend of mine tried to convince me to start using Anorex weight loss pills. He never made it, but while he was convincing me, I learned a lot about these pills. The testimonials on the internet say their efficiency is great, but those things can so easily be fake. I decided not to use them because of their possible side effects. There are so many of them.

As for your question, a modest caloric restriction and exercise is certainly recommended while you are taking these pills. Your question was- do you still need. Well, you don’t need. But if you want to see some results, you definitely should.