Hello everyone. I am fat for about ten years now. I tried to get rid of my pounds in every possible way and I failed. Nothing ever works for me. Every year in the spring I start following some diet program hoping I will lose some weight before summer. This year I decided I am not doing it. Why would I torture myself when there aren’t going to be any results anyway.

Somebody mentioned The Hiller Method. Do you know anything about it? I have been told it is really effective when it comes to weight loss. I don’t believe that. Have you ever tried it?

Hello. Well the Hiller Method considers practically just chewing your food carefully so that you can digest it better. I like it, it really makes sense to me. Mr. Hiller achieved losing about 65 pounds in exactly 49 days, but I don’t believe that anyone can achieve such results.

For me it was different. And I really gave my best since I decided I must lose weight in a month. I was losing approximately half a pound weekly. It really helped me to eat less. I also heard that this method can help you to restore your body's natural balance.Hope I helped.:)

Hello everyone.

I am new on this site but I am using THM (The Hiller Method) for about 2 months so I decided to share my experiences. I find this method quite brilliant. It is a very natural way to reduce stress and to lose extra pounds. Seeing people use this natural method is really nice, especially nowadays where everyone wants capsules for everything. I am very satisfied with the results but maybe it is because I combine this method with yoga. Yoga and Hiller method is a great combination because both of them reduce stress and help you in losing extra pounds. Start with Hiller method and I am sure you will be satisfied.

Hi guys.

I also agree that this method is natural and it is very logical. I mean, by chewing your food slowly and more carefully you make that food easier to digest but also you give your brain the time to receive the information that your stomach is full. Those are the mechanisms which make The Hiller Method helpful in weight loss.

Just like almost every method and program Hiller method also has its bad sides. Namely, by using this method you will lose extra pounds but unfortunately very slow.  If you want to lose pounds quickly this is not a method for you.