Hi! please help! I need a fast way to lose weight. I really want this, I will do anything to achieve it. My boyfriend is coming to town by the end of this month. He haven’t seen me since October. After he left, I gained about 30 pounds. I feel so bad. I don’t want him to be disappointed when he sees me. Tomorrow I am planning to buy Anorex weight loss pills. I heard that some girl lost a lot of pounds with it. Do you have any experience with them? Please tell me f I start using them tomorrow, when will I be able to see the first results?

If you ask me, never. I am so disappointed when it comes to Anorex. I bought it because my friend recommended it. I am using them for a while now. To be precise, this is my  18th day on them. And I even bought a scale (even though I hate those things) so I can follow my progress. But nothing is happening.

Yesterday I started exercising and if nothing happens by the end of the month I will probably stop using them. There is no point. Maybe the best for you would be to combine them with a diet and some exercises from the start.

I used these pills for a while. I wasn’t satisfied with them either. At first I though they will have some great results. I was convinced I will lose 15 pounds at least, since I know this guy who allegedly lost 40 with them. First week was fine. Well, not totally fine since I couldn’t sleep well, I was very active by night. But I don’t mind that since I lost 6 pounds in that first week. I was very satisfied and it gave me the will to keep going. But later on, I didn’t achieve losing any more weight. I actually gain some.