I was just checking out the info for RW's personal trainer. 10 bucks a month for 3 months for the exercise and nutrition program. I'm considering just the nutrition one since that's the part where I could really use specific, structured advice, whereas there are running and weight training programs wherever you look.

no, around these parts we all kind of police ourselves.

A couple years ago, a few of us starting a virtual training group....we all trained together and reported to one another on all our runs, frustrations, etc... It was a great success.

and GO CUBS!

I'm itching to find an affordable one that can coach both cycling and running. If you find someone you like, please post it.

Before I was put out of commission I used an online coach for my running. I loved it. I think my running really benefited from it as well. As far as personal training goes, I have not. But $10 a month for 3 month doesn't sound too bad.

This actually looks very cool, but it is not the same as getting an online coach. It is an very slick peice of software, but there is no human on the other end. Still, although I haven't tried it, it cetainly looks like it is worth $10 a month. Unfortunately for me, I have a competitive product I have been creating for a while, but I haven't had the resources to get it done yet. I had planned on mine being significantly cheaper and have a little different focus, to there should still be a market for mine however.