I'm sixteen years old, and my menstrual cycle has been regular (and around 28 days) since I was 12 or 13 years old. In the last six months, I have only had my period twice. Every month around the time of my usual period I experience my regular PMS symptoms (I tend to get it pretty bad): cramping, headaches, fatigue, mood swings and bloating. In the last two months, since I had my last period, I get a tiny bit of blood (I'd say around 1mL) on what would usually be the first day. I have been experiencing (my whole life, but definitely more so recently) bladder weakness; often not being able to make it to the toilet in time. I also get stomach cramps which feel like a desperate urge to urinate, but I can't when I try (It's not a UTI, I have had one before and this feels completely different). I have also been experiencing constipation. I have been experiencing a foul smell coming from my genital region... which does not go away if I shower/bath, it simply remains like I haven't even tried to get rid of it! I went to a doctor about the same thing around 3 months ago, he treated me for thrush but the problem only went away temporarily. Blood tests were done to check my iron levels and a swab was taken from my vagina but the only thing which did show up was the thrush I was treated for: my thyroid and iron levels were fine, only my white blood cell count was apparently tiny bit below what it should be. For the past two years I have also been experiencing flakey and peeling skin under my breasts, on my face and thighs and on my lower legs (near the ankle bone), which rubs off like dust; and the "pink bits" of my eye have been very white at times. The doctor did confirm that this was 'mild' anaemia but treatment was unnecessary. These symptoms (when they flared up for around 3 weeks at a time) were accompanied by bad headaches and migraines. I have recently experience fluctuating weight and I do watch my figure quite closely (I do classical dancing), and I thought this would be helpful to disclose, because in all honesty I have a very negative view of my physical appearance and my parents have both been worrying that I have a body image issue. I have before, and am currently, experienced/experiencing depression and anxiety, causing me to have severe 'panic attacks' which include hyperventilation, screaming, paranoia and cause me to "claw" at my skin... which often results in bleeding. I feel like I am being very melodramatic in explaining any possible symptoms - and there are a couple of other things I thought might be related to the things I've posted - but as I don't know what the actual issue is and what of the other things are just symptoms, I thought it would be best to post the things I could think of. I have been curious because the things tend to go away for a month or so at a time and then return (just about) all at the same time. I figured I'd ask here and find out any possibilities. I am CERTAINLY not pregnant, and I have never had a physical examination.

I dont know if this will help at all - but I've had periods for 10 years now - mine started out very regular - but i always had many symptoms attached to them (severe cramping, dizziness, fatigue, etc) - about 3 years passed (17yrs old at this point)and they never bothered me (minimal pain, light, short) then i lost a stone very quickly, was stressed and they dissappeared for 5 months - they then returned once i had regained some weight & was happy again! It sounds like you may also be stressed and you mentioned being very body conscious (have you lost weight suddenly recently). Also are your periods very heavy? In relation to your problem down there - did they test for STI's/STD's or is that not possible? it just sounds similar to one of these due to the pain urinating and difficulty urinating alongside the smell. Im afraid im not sure what could be causing the other problems, sorry x