the last time i got i got my period was in sept. and i recently started having sex in october..my period is normaly REALLY late(sometimes even 6months at a time)( ive been waiting to start taking BC but i have to wait to get my period).... we have always used condoms when having intercourse but im still convienced they dont work all the time..my nipples have become very sore the last few days which i researched and found out to be a sign of pregnancy...though i dont know if thats my case...i have back aches/cramping/ and my face is breaking out tons!...so i took 4 at home test and they all came to be negative...should i still worry if i am or not? HELP

well if your period is normally late then you should be okay. condoms are lik 99% safe when it comes to pregnancy, unless the condom broke!! sore nipples, back aches, cramping and face breaking out just sounds more like your about to start your period to me. n if the hpt came back negative then i wouldn't be worried if i was you. but if you stiil feel like you might be pregnant i would go to the doc just to be safe! GOOD LUCK!!

Lately I have had sore nippels, nasuea, headaches, and cramping... I though I could be pregnant but I took a hpt and it came out negetive... but what else could it be.. Then two weeks after i got off my period I started again that has never happened to me before so why did it happen this time?? Oh yes not to mention I have been really tired to and peeing alot... what could it be??? %-)