Hi doc,
i m guy . me and my gf had sex last day(first time).but it is not a sex.. I fingered and tasted her p***y and I try to insert my pennis to her.. but it ws so tight so I slightly rub outside and my pns is lightly wnt inside but i didn't knw I ejaculated or not I dng it not more Dan 50secnds..but her p***y is wet and yet she didnt hd any pain in stomach and any problem .. my question is how to knw when insrtng and sperms are ejaculated or not.. I m worried too she gt pregnant?? she is normal yet.. I didn't do anything.. but she's psy is wet .. and I doing this no bleeding is cme from vgna.. please help me ..

Hi Guest,

She was wet because her body is getting ready for sex.  It's a lubricant.  You may also see precum on your penis - before you ejaculate.  It helps clean the urethra and lubricate during sex as well.

You should know if you ejaculated, it doesn't matter how long your penis was inside her or how deep.

How likely she is to get pregnant varies depending upon where she is in her cycle.  At best, when the timing is "perfect" it is about a 20% chance. 

There is a chance of pregnancy, ejaculation or not.  An emergency contraceptive is an option for her within 72 hours. 

Always use protection all the time.

TQ for ur rply..
Til now i m confused.. I didn't notice I ejaculate or not into her.. coz her's psy ws very tight nd I try to insrt it but juz 2.5 cm of mine ws penetrte inside .. so this size is not even touching her vagina or it is enough for touching her vagina..bcoz her hymen tissue ws not bleeding.. I m so scared .. i don't want medicine for her because it hurts her I didn't lke to gve a pain.. plse tell something like home remedies .. tq n advance..

TQ for ur rply..

You put your penis into her vagina. It doesn't matter how far.

If you ejaculated then the odds are much higher than if you didn't but with ANY sexual contact there is a chance.

There are no home remedies.