I am 25 years old man and I exercising body building for a more than 5 years. Lately I have read many things about cross training and I decided to try it. When I wanted to start my trainings I realized that there are no cross training centers. I have asked my friend If they know where to go but answer was negative. I want to ask does someone know if there is any cross training center.

Unfortunately you are quite right. Cross training centers which will provide only this kind of training are very hard to find. I spend some time in USA and there were few of them. I guess it is pretty hard to organize space where would be trained many sports.
Only thing I may say to you is that there are many cross training groups which are organizing competitions and trainings so you may contact them. Till real center appears we will have to organize our trainings by ourselves.