Hello. I have a favor to ask of you. Can you give me any information on treadmill for cross training? I am 30 years old and I need physical activity. I was active in soccer more than 6 years ago, but because of my job, cannot afford the time for playing with my friends, so I guess solo exercises in my room are all that's left for me.

It's too bad that you cannot do any kind of activity with your friends. I think it's much better to participate in some team sports then doing it solo. Anyway, treadmills are really tricky. Treadmill for cross training are quite all right, if you can find a quality one. I would recommend Gold’s Gym Cross Trainer 600. It costs around 600 dollars, and among many exercises you can do on this treadmill, there are 6 cross training workouts. I think this is the right choice for you.