I desperately need advice!
I have been struggling with weight gain and loss all my life, since I was a teenager. Till recently I managed it with exercise, but now I am in menopause and getting fat and gaining weight no matter what I do or what I eat. I was always against diet pills, but now I am so desperate, I would even take these. Does anybody has experience with Estrin-d? I would really appreciate review from someone experienced!

Do not go there… if you were against pills all your life, stand for this now too! I purchased this and it doesn’t help!!! Not a pound loss! Horrible, it is just a marketing scam! They should be ashamed of themselves … scamming population of women, that are in pre-menopause and in menopause … horrible scam… unethical … I would advise you medical help. Doctors are educated for giving you advice on what should you eat in certain stage of life and I think they should be professional enough… I do yoga and I feel better!