Hi girls and guys,

Girls, I have one question. When do you can expect to see the first weight loss signs when you are using Estrin D? I am really curious about it. I know that you can tell exactly, but approximately I think that you can now that.

I mean, I am not in menopause yet, to be honest, and I don’t know will I ever use this supplement, because of some side – effects that this one can cause, but I want to know is there any way to know when do you can expect to see that your pounds are going away :)

Hello everyone,

well, if you stick to the all these things that you can read at the prescription of this supplement, you can expect to lose some of your weight in one or two months. And, believe me, that is pretty quickly. Also, you need to eat healthy and try to exercise. If you can't go to the gym or fitness, you can go to walk in the forest or to run slowly in the park. You have like a minion options, right?

My mom was using this supplement as soon as she gets into menopause, and she was pretty happy with the results after two months. Of course, she did everything that she needed to do, she was eating healthy and exercise as well.

Good luck :)

Hey there,

OK, thanks a lot for your advice. Anyway, I don't think that I am going to use Estrin D until I get to menopause as well :) I think I am one or two step close to it, but I have read that I should not use this supplement if I am not so close to menopause. 

One thing is sure, I will try to lose my weight with this supplement when I get into it. Those advice are really helpful to me, and I will try to stick to it. I have to be honest, I hate gym :) but I love long walks with my dog. That will help me, I am sure.

Thank you once again.

Best wishes.