Several days ago my sister told me she changed her baby's pediatrician and she brought her child to naturopathic pediatrician. I have to admit that I was pretty confused when I heard this as I didn’t know that something like that even exists. I have asked her if it would be wise to put her child's health in hands of someone who is not usual pediatrician, but she told me that most of her friends bring their children to such pediatricians.
Maybe I am little conservative but I don't know if there are naturopathic pediatricians

Hi, there are more and more naturopathic pediatricians lately because some of their methods showed much better than classical western medical procedures. They made improvements especially on the field which cope with children's allergies. Natural approach to this problem shows many benefits and that is reason why parents choose naturopathic pediatricians. This approach excludes many artificial things from food, drink and every day's children surrounding.
You may find many books written by naturopathic pediatricians.
Also don't forget that all these doctors have to own medical degree and naturopathic medicine is just field they are specialized in.