Last year my girlfriend has been infected with herpes virus. She had a lot of problems with it since it was on her lips. In that time she was abroad so I didn’t see how does it looks like. Now she has some water blisters on her lips. Is this indicating that the she has herpes again? Can this bee transmitted?

My girlfriend had the same problem. She got herpes once and by its nature it keeps coming back. This condition is known as repeatable. The person can have it each time when immunity falls. Therefore she would have it during hers whole life. You can get it if you kiss her when she has blisters.

you should question where your gf got this disease. You should dump her right way for getting herpes from god knows where.

What a terrible thing to say Kayne. I got it (herpes) when I was 12 from using some chap stick I found on the ground. You can get it from a drinking fountain! Hardly a reason to dump someone. Ignorant.

The herpes virus is contracted from cold sores normally on the lips, once you have had one cold sore you have the herpes bacteria in your system for life, how this turns into genital herpes is when you have oral sex with some one with a cold sore.