Last night, my right arm from my shoulder to my fingers kept falling asleep on me while I was sleeping. I was not laying on it and I moved the arm to several positions during the night. I woke up at least 5 times during the night from the pain of the arm falling asleep. What could this be?

I have had the same problem for months now, but last night it kept me up all night. No matter what way I slept. I have had Nerve damage to my right hand before but I dont think thats what causing it, it been a year since i had nerve damage. I have had surgery on my right thumb for trigger finger and they say it rare for someone to get nerve damage from it. Iam very active so I dont know thats wrong with me either, thinking about so to see a dr, but I have no insurance and its going to cost me a arm and a leg to be seen. If I do go i will let you know what they say.