My hands are constantly swollen but my feet are not, and sometimes at night I will wake up with my right arm having that fallen asleep feeling. The temp. here right now is about 105 but we have air conditioning and I am drinking plenty of fluids. the arm thing happens often no matter what the temp.
Thanks

Have had stomach upset/diarrhea for about 4 days, some waves of nausea, no known fever (perhaps low grade), exceptional fatigue and some lightheadedness with hot flashes (I'm 49). Went to bed 2 nights ago slightly achey so took some aspirin and awoke in morning with strong pain in both knees, barely able to stand and shuffle to bathroom. Also have had pain in neck and upper shoulders but assumed I had slept in a bad position. Took aspirin and during midday pain was much less, almost gone, but returned at nightfall. Last night hands and wrists swelled and woke me several times with serious pain and numbness, despite sleeping with arms and wrists straight. Took all rings off quickly as I was concerned I wouldn't be able to later on. Today pain and swelling seems to be localized to fingers and hands, numbness occurs with repetitive tasks (typing!), knee pain is almost gone. This is scaring me. What could be going on? Still have some stomach upset though it is abating. Still have the occasional wave of nausea but could be due to regular aspirin I am taking for anti-inflammatory properties.
Any advice?