I heard that asthma problem, can get worse in pregnant woman. As I have asthma attacks (not frequent), is there anything to keep asthma attacks under control? I’m in my first trimester.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. It nice to see that you take care of every aspect of your pregnancy. Today you breed for two, so you need to make sure there are no problems there. It is true that asthma attacks can sometimes get worse during pregnancy. Actually, one-third of future moms, that have asthma problems, will experience worse asthma problems. If you don’t keep your asthma attacks under control, keep in mind that every problem you face during your asthma attack your baby will feel it more. It’s very important, to have regular appointments, and to ask doctor, whatever you want, because he is there for you. Check with your doctor what asthma medications can you take on regular basis during your pregnancy.