Recently my asthma attack became worse, so I’m searching for best asthma relief medication. I have not been using any asthma relief medicament so far. Any suggestions?

Well first, I can tell you what types of medicines there are, but can’t tell you which one is the best. You must see your doctor, and ask him. Usually asthma relief medicaments are given by inhalers. There are quick relief medicaments, and you don’t take them on regular basis. Some of them are Albuterol, Maxair, Serevent. They help your breathing get back to normal when attack starts. The other group is medicaments that you take on regular basis. These are Beclovent, Vanceril, Aerobid and many more. I`ve been reading that many people suggest Primatene Mist Bronchial Asthma Relief Inhaler, but you should check with your doctor before using it.