I have a cat. I used to touch it with the legs. One night I did like that and went to sleep. I usually sleep with a blanket. That night too I donned a blanket. The leg which touched the cat hit the blanket. Then in the middle of the night, I changed the blanked upside down so that the other part came forward. And then I masturbated. Can I get rabies because I touched the blanket which was on the leg that touched the cat and then I masturbated? Please help me on this. Thank you.

I think that you are pretty safe, but the only way to know for sure is to know if the cat is in fact carrier of rabies and if it is your domestic cat, than it probably is not very likely. Still, you should take the cat to the veterinarian, if nothing so that she can get a shot that will prevent her to get infected with rabies. It's very unlikely that rabies is transmitted in the way you have described because rabies virus is usually concentrated in saliva of an animal and that animal is usually more aggressive, so the main way most people get infected is when infected animal bites them.

No nikols, it is not domestic cat but it is not aggressive. Am I safe?

I just touched the cat's legs and the saliva did not come into contact with the skin. But I am afraid because what I did(I mentioned it above). What if the microbe in the leg was planted on the blanket and when I reversed the blanket and masturbated, I get affected?

It's a very small chance that you might get infected, but since the cat might be the carrier, maybe you should get a rabies vaccine, just in case. TAlk to your doctor, he will probably judge if it is necessary or not. Probably not, but you have to make sure.

Still it is just a masturbation...even though do i need a vaccine?

Rabies is deadly disease and I really think that you should talk with your doctor instead of expecting to get the answer on the internet - this is serious, even though chances that you gotten infected are very very small, as I said. It's up to you.

But I did not get bitten..then how could I get rabies?