People, how are you.

Lately, I am having some issues with my cat – the oldest cat that I have. I don’t know, maybe I was telling you this, but I am not so sure. Well, this is the situation – whatever she eats, whatever she drinks, she has really hard stool. I went to see the vet, he gave her some pills, some meds, but so far, nothing was helpful in this case.

One of my friends asked me are there any natural treatments, and I didn’t know what to tell her. Maybe, there are some, but I don’t know a lot about this.

How to treat hard stool in cats naturally?

Tnx in advance! 

Good day everyone.

Every two months, my cat has hard stool.
It is very annoying sometimes, but what we can do, than try to treat it right.
When I had this problem, the main, and only solution was – pumpkin!
Why? Because this is very effective, natural laxative, and it is really easy to administer.
It is really easy, and there is one more reason, it has this lovely flavor, and I know that a lot of cats do enjoy eating this.
You can use it at many ways, but canned pumpkin is easiest to use.
It is already mashed up.

Hey there,

I know exactly how you feel.

I know that every person had this problem with cat, at least once in a life :)

Sometimes, there is no reason to panic, because it can be healed easily and quickly. All you need to do is to follow some main instructions, and you will see that your cat will be just fine very soon.

Adding fiber in your cat’s food should be just enough. Also, your vet may recommend you to try with stool softener or even laxative, that is for cats, not for humans, of course.

Try it and I am sure that it will work. 

Greetings,

Like other members told you – very easy. Adding fiber to the cat’s food, can be really helpful.

Also, you can add some fiber granules, and the best of the products are Metamucil, and I do believe that a lot of vets will recommend you this.

Special high – fiber cat foods are also available for the cats with repeated problems, so you should definitely try this.I don’t know is there anything that effective like pumpkin! It is the best way to treat hard stool, I know from my cat’s experience.

It is totally naturally and healthy! Hope it helps! 

Good day everyone.

I went to see my vet today. He told me that I should definitely try with pumpkin in my cat’s food, that this can be helpful.

He was telling me about some capsules as well, but he doesn’t know what are the best :/ which is weird for me :/

Also, he told me that I can switch my cat to the wet canned food. Since I don’t give my cat canned food,  was wondering, can this be helpful, can I give my cat this food temporarily?

Trust me, I would do everything just to treat it.