can anyone recommend a good sport stroller for me to run with? i'd like to be able to give my wife some free time while i'm running, and take my 13 month old with me.

I have this one:

But my daughter is only 15 days old and my wife won't let me take her out in it yet.

I'd really recommend waiting until she's about 9 months old. The manufacturer will say 6 months, but I found that she still wobbled in there too much.
I've got a Baby Jogger stroller (Performance Series with 20" wheels) and I love it. The large wheels really make it smooth on the trails and sidewalks, and it folds up really flat. More expensive, as are the covers, but definitely worth it.

Definately go for the more expensive model. I have a Trail King, which is wonderfull for flat, paved roads but not so great if you are running on anything remotely hilly or bumpy. :)

I have an InStep. I don't know what the model is without going in the garage to look. I think it's a "King"-something. It's the only one I've ever tried, so I can't compare, but to put it bluntly, I hate it. I don't know if I should blame the stroller, or the the idea of running with a stroller. I almost never feel like I got a good run in, and turning with it is real fun.

:1: I loved my babyjogger!

I got a Schwinn double stroller at Costco (they have single too). It's been great...

I have InSTEP Safari TT Single AR165 Jogger Stroller

My son is almost 2 and we've used this since he was big enough to sit in it. It's reasonably priced and worth every penny we paid.