Hello! I am eight months pregnant and we slowly prepare for our baby. I am thinking of the things that we should buy and baby stroller worries me the most. It is not cheap at all and I wouldn’t want to make a mistake and have to replace it afterwards since it would cost a lot. I know some will think it is too early to think about it but I like to be prepared. What I must know before buy Baby Stroller?

Hello! It is very good that you are thinking ahead. The most important thing you must know before you buy a baby stroller is what you want from it. If you want to use it for long walks with your baby you should pick the bigger ones, with big rubber wheels since they are most comfortable for riding and pushing. If you want the stroller for short trips from car into shop or house and back to car again you should make sure they are light weight and that they fold to a proper size you can fit anywhere you need.

Hi! I agree! I am also a mom and I have few tips since me and my baby were using the stroller all summer. I think that everything was said size and weight-wise so I will write about features. Reverse seat or handle is good so that you can decide whether you want to see your baby or let her see the world around her. The bigger the storage basket the better so that you can always have your hands left free. Adjustable leg rest for your growing child is important if you plan to use the stroller for a long time and if you plan to save on buying new. I think it is enough from me. Maybe someone else can give you more tips.