How important is routine change in workout? I am in bodybuilding for almost 5 years and I am very content with what I have achieved, but lately I have been feeling constantly tired and unmotivated for exercise. At first, I thought that it will pass in time, but it did not. I have even started skipping sessions, which I never do normally. Can you tell me what to do?

Routine change is a very, very important thing in serious exercising program. Actually, it is one of the first things that separates amateurs from professionals. Routine change might include even rest as a break from everyday workout. Also, different exercises that engage muscles in a completely different way is a way of muscle relaxation, no matter how strange that sounds. This can even help with your mental relaxation. These are basics of cross training (triathlon for example – 3 different physical activities with muscles engaged in different way with different intensity).