I am considering abortion. Now it isn’t right moment for me to have a baby. Anyway what worries me is infertility. Does abortion itself causes infertility?

Abortion itself rarely causes infertility as far as I know. I had abortion and got pregnant two years after. It is the infection that might develop after the abortion that most often prevents further pregnancies. That is why there are probably many millions of women alive today in America who became infertile as a result of an abortion.

That is so true.

The infertility issues with abortion of the past were due to infections resulting from unsafe, illegal abortion. 'Fake doctors' would set up shop and perform abortions, it was really no good.

Infections today are very rare. Your risk of an infection in a first trimester abortion is 1%.

i have had number of abortions and have many friends who have done the same.

Not one of them including myself is infertile or had any complications afterwards

We were lucky to find a professional clinic and the doctor was on call at anytime should we need him after surgery.

friend 1 has had 3 children all after numerous abortions
friend 2 has 2 children
Friend 3 has one child
I have one plus pregnant now.

Your body your choice!!
Good luck with everything

Congrats on your wanted pregnancy!

Thank you for sharing that info, I think it feels reassuring to hear this from women that have had an abortion and have children. I have had abortions, but no children.