Hi. I'm 24 year old female and I’m interested to hear more about one delicate thing- pubic shaving!
You see, I have noticed that my boyfriend is always well shaved and neat down there! I have never shaved my pubic area although I have depilated my groins. So, I started thinking about it because I'm shamed a bit –I have really long hairs!
To be honest with you- I'm a bit scared about this because this is so sensitive area for a female. Should I shave it or not? I have also heard that some nasty infections and bleeding can occur if you're doing it!
How could I avoid all this from happening!

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help. I'm shaving my pubic area for many years now and I have never had any unwanted infection or bleeding and that’s because I'm doing is right since the beginning! I will tell you some advices!
Before every shave take a long, warm bath because it will soften the hairs! Then apply shaving cream or gel to lather the pubic area. Remember one thing- you must always use fresh and clean or new razors when you shave pubic area. That’s how you will avoid these infections. During the shave avoid constantly stroking the same area during the shave because this may irritate the skin.

I have had a few little irratations from doing it, but nothing horrible, if you have really sensitive skin, you might want consider just trimming the hairs so they aren't so long.

I have shaving my pubic hairs for years it so much better shaved I never had any problems my husband loves it shaved go for it