Hey I will be goin to the beach in about 90 days and want to have a "beach body" by then. I'm about 5'5" and weigh 128 pounds, most of the weight is in my stomach and thigh area's. Im not by any means "fat" just a little chubby. I have been working on my own for around 4 weeks but would like to know if anyone have any good exercises to get me in great shape so i will look like everyone wants to look when they are at the beach???
Thanks
A.G.

in order to achieve your beach body(i want the same look)you need to drink ALOT of water it whittles your waistline and plus, you need to stay active. so dont worry about being chubby just have fun and the weight will slide right off ;-)

Thanks that was mostly what I was doing but hearing it from someone eles makes me feel a little better.

Hey A.G.,

You don't weight that much so I don't think you'll find it hard!

Why don't you post your diet and exercise routine and we'll check it out for you?

For best results, you'll probably want to do 30-60 minutes of aerobic/cardio exercise 4-6 days a week and strength/resistance training such as weight lifting 2-3 days a week for an awesome beach body.

Warmest,

Joseph Cole