Im eighteen and my anus has been bleeding pretty bad for almost a year. I do drink quite a bit and when I was 15 almost 16 I had stomach problems, I had blood work done and my doctor had said I had an infection in my stomach. Four pills in the am and four at night. I felt fine for awhile . And the past year the pains came again in the lower abdomen, and told my doctor ive been bleeding and he didnt check and told me I probably wipe too hard hut sometimes I notice it is when I drink but even when Idont drink for weeks It comes back...

You need to be seen by a GI doctor (Gastroenterologist) who looks up the anus with a special camera to see the reason for the blood, that is a long to be bleeding from down there.  Is the blood mixed in with the stool or do you see it on the toilet paper after wiping?  Your doctor should be taking it more seriously than he/she is because of your age and the fact you drink at a really young age and it sounds like you could be borderline alcoholic already and have been for awhile.  Has your doctor done a blood test to make sure you are not anemic with your blood loss?  Anyways, hope you make that GI appointment soon your internal health needs it.