Girls,

Can you tell me your experience with Hungry Girl diet? How much weight did you lose while you were following it and are you satisfied with the results?

Yesterday, my aunt told me that this is, so far, the best diet she had ever tried in her whole life, that book Hungry girl diet is really amazing and easy to read. Well, that is the main reason why I have decided to buy this book. I hope that book will arrive very soon, so I can find a lot of interesting things, such as recipes and tips.

Please, let me know how much weight did you lose?

Thank you! 

I am glad that you asked :) So far, none :) Zero! I know that this is good diet, because a lot of people around me currently are following this diet, and I have tried it as well. Nothing happened. I don’t know why! These portions of meals were too big for me, I just couldn’t eat them at all. That is the reason that I started to shirk in this diet program and then I stopped it, after one month :)

I was reading this book and it is great, it was funny and full of some new tips, but nothing :)

That is my experience, I know there are a lot of people who lost their weight, but I wanted to share my story with you as well.

Good luck! 

Hey darling,

I am sorry to hear this. I have positive experience with this diet, like a lot of other people who tried it. Well, I lost 23 kilograms in five months while I was on Hungry Girl diet. I did not eat too much, I cut the portions, because they were too big even for me, and I do love to eat. My ordinary meal plan for one day was:

Breakfast – bowl of flakes with soy milk, and maybe some bananas.

Snack – some fruit,

Lunch – tuna and pepper bell and non – fat cheese,

Snack – banana smoothie,

Dinner – some vegetarian meal, usually it was some salad,

Snack – nuts.

Best wishes 

Hey, I was sticking to this program completely and I lost 10 pounds in one month. I love the food, I love the recipes, and the portions are not big for me at all.  My sister was on this diet as well, and she lost 7 pounds in one month.

So, all you have to do is follow some main rules that you can find in this book. Read it and you will be happy to know so much about some diet. I have a lot of recipes in my cook book for Hungry Girl diet, and sometimes, when I have a little more time, I love to prepare something.

I just love it. 

Good afternoon, thank you! I am waiting for this book to arrive, I just can't wait. I know that I will learn a lot about it, especially some new, amazing, and the most important, delicious recipes. I am excited, I must be honest :)!

I have told before that this diet is totally effective because this lady is telling us about her own experiences. And this book would not be the bestseller if it's not good, right? I know that every diet has negative and positive stories, but about this one, I love those positive :) It is nice to know them. 

Thank you! 

Good day,

You are welcome. I am telling you that this works different for everyone, and I really hope that this one really can help you accomplish your goal. I am very happy when I read some positive experiences, because I know that those experiences can help everyone. So, if you want to try some diet, always is better to find some advice and, then you can be sure.

Good luck and inform us about your progress. I really hope that you will lose your pounds, and of course, you should read this book as soon as arrived.

Good luck!