Hello there,

So, thanks to you, I finally made my big decision. I started to follow Harcombe diet program :) So far, I am really happy about it, even if I had some misinformation about this diet program. It is ok, I didn’t have any side – effects.

But, I have to say that is very hard for me to find some recipes. To be honest, I am looking for some easy – to – make recipes for Harcombe diet program.

Do you have any, that you could share with me? I would be really grateful if you do this, because I really don’t have a lot of time to cook.

Thank you! 

Good day,

As always, you need to buy book to collect all recipes that you want :) That is the best solution always. I don’t have this book, but my friend does, and I know that you really can find some amazing recipes and there, that you can make really easy. I have one, that I really like, and you need 10 minutes to prepare it. You need natural yoghurt, Dijon mustard, chopped pepper, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, one hard boliled egg, one ripe avocado, cut in half.

It is easy, all you need to do is to put yoghurt, mustard, chopped pepper in a bowl and mix it together. Arrange the avocado halves on plate and put on it mixture. It is delicious. For me is, because I do love those sweet – salty combinations. 

Good day,

I do have some recipes as well, but I will tell you one that I do love the most. It is Hummus. It is really easy to make, and I do know that you can eat it almost every day. Actually, this is a vegetarian cabrb lunch.

So, you need 200 g tin of chickpeas, one clove of garlic, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 4 tablespoons of low – fat Natural Live yoghurt and chopped parsley.

I suggest you to make it as you wish, by your taste, because I am sure that you really know the best.

Enjoy your meal

Hello there,

I love this recipe as well. But one advice – it is much better taste if you cook on garlic, it is very delicious. That is my advice.

Now, you really have bunch of recipes, so you really don’t have to be afraid about it, you don’t have to be afraid that you will be hungry :D

I really love omelet, it is easy to make and it is delicious. You need one large knob of butter, tablespoon of chopped tomatoes, peppers, red onion, two or three eggs and salt. You make it as a simple omelet.

It is amazing thing for breakfast. Sometimes, I make this one for lunch as well, when I don’t have time to cook :D 

Thank you so much

I absolutely love this Hummus. That was my second meal this day, and I am really thrilled about it. So amazing. Even my husband, who is very, very hard in meals, told me that this one is perfect. And, it is ready very soon.

Now, do you have something sweet, some dessert quick recipe to share with me?

You know, what do you eat for your dessert while you are on this diet program?

I believe that you can help me and give me some. I must say that I think that is going to be easy to follow this diet program.

Thank you once again, you are amazing! 

I am glad that you are like it. Now, about your question, dessert is not something that Harcombe diet program allows. Sad, but true. I mean, you can grab a dessert, but usually that is just – be careful now, cheese :)

Yes, that is the main dessert in this diet program. There is something that they call Zoe’s chocolate mousse. I haven’t tried it, but some people told me that you really can eat it. I suppose it is delicious. It is chocolate and it is mousse :D This combination can’t be wrong. But, once again, cheese is most important in this process.

Enjoy!

Ouch, that hurts :)

Why every diet program that I choose is wrong and there is no dessert :D

Joking, of course :) I can handle cheese, that is totally ok. But, I have to say that this chocolate mousse sounds so delicious as well. I just can’t say how much I can’t wait to try it :D

Just now, I was talking to my friend, and she told me that I should try strawberries dripped in 85 % chocolate with whipped cream to dip them into. How tasty, right?

I hope that I helped you now, that you will try this recipe very soon.

I will, I will do it now :D