Hi

Is there anybody here who knows something about thrive diet? I’ve heard some of my coworkers talking about it and I asked them to inform me. They gave me just basic information and how they are very satisfied because they have lost 15 pounds each. They also told me you should avoid coffee (It can be a problem for me), cheap oils, sugar and so on. They intrigued me so maybe I will try with this diet, rather because it is so healthy than because I want to lose weight.

However, I don’t know the most important thing. What foods can I eat and is it hard to prepare them?

Hello

You will find yourself felling better and younger I assure you Mellisa8. If that’s your primary goal, than you found the best possible diet for that. Thrive diet’s author Brendan Brazier prefers the word ‘’lifestyle’’ when he is referring to his eating program. This fact tells you how much this diet program will help you to feel and look better.

Maybe I will disappoint you but if you really want to start with Thrive diet you MUST cut off coffee.

You can eat all kinds of fruits and vegetables, all kinds of nuts and also all kind of seeds. There are alternatives for almost every food you need to avoid so it won’t be hard to follow it. ;)

Well, preparing the food for this diet is very simple. This is a vegan diet (I suppose you knew that) so you will eat raw food most of the time. You can find recipes for the big number of meals in the Brendan Brazier’s book about Thrive diet. My uncle found very hard to follow this program. He had headaches because of avoiding coffee at first. He also missed chocolate and chicken very much. But when he lost 20 pounds in a month and a half he was very satisfied. :)

I advise you to combine fruits and make shakes and smoothies. Eat just whole grain breads and remember to use only coconut and hemp oil.