Hello. I'm 24 year old male now- I'm pretty satisfied with the way I look. It wasn’t like this always. When I was younger I had big problems with my body weight. I've really looked really terrible and I become aware of it when I entered my 20s.
So, I've decided to change something in my life and my eating habits. I started to eat as less fat I could and to practice some exercises.
Like I've already said- I've succeeded to loose some extra weight and look pretty decent. But one thing represents a big problem for me- my belly. No meter how much I exercise and avoid fat- it is always present. What could I do about this?

Hello. I know some facts about your problem because I fought the same battle with my belly all these years. I have also tried all kinds of exercises and diet programs but nothing could help me.
So, I have even started to think about liposuction operation as the only cure. Then a good friend told me about this new way to loose belly and it is pretty weird. He told me some great stuff about concept of timing – the fact that when you eat is critical to weight loss.
One new diet on market called 3-Hour-Diet claims that by eating every three hours you’ll constantly set in motion your metabolism and lose two pounds every week starting with belly fat first.
Although I was very suspicious about all this, I have started practicing this “diet” and it really helped me to loose my belly. Try and see for your self!