Hi, I need some help. I am thinking about switching from body fitness to body building. I think that I cannot gain anything more from fitness, now I need mass building workouts, but nothing extreme. I am thinking about adding 6-8 kilos of muscle weight. What is the safest way to do this?

Well, I could freely say that gaining muscle weight without using any artificial chemical products is the safest way, even though it will take some additional time. I guess you already know that adding more proteins and excluding fat from meals will help you in training process. As for exercises I prefer pyramid system. I start with lowest weight, go to the maximum (cannot do the max more then once or twice) and then I lower the weight so the last rep. is the same weight as first – 7 series (10 rep. each except for max) total. I also recommend that you divide days to specific muscle groups for bigger effect.